Monday 27 October 2014

Time shifted in and out of random paces, bright white lights engulfed my vision exchanged with pitch black darkness made sure I could see nothing. I felt my entire soul exhume itself as life in my body extinguished, I could see what happened outside my body. My soul totally invisible, floating above and could not alert any of the others of what happened. I watched my limp and doll-like body picked up by a hill giant that burst open through the door of the golden-glowing room as if I were only a chew-toy to it.
    I cringed and winced as the hill giant took a huge chomp out on my lower body, blue alien liquid came out- wait a minute... I always knew I had the regular blood of a half-elf, right? Was I something completely different, something I should not have been? The whole scene of what was happening started to stretch- literally. As if the unfolding scenes were drawings in a piece of paper. Slowly my legs felt a tug of pressure, pulling away from the paper that was surrounded by ominous pitch-black nothing. Not even a little resistance could be put up by me as nothing existed at all. Nothing. But a small, wheezy breath was heard and slowly grew in volume.
    A prickling feeling came as is I had been reincarnated, but this body is so similar to my old one... I struggled in a bound position on the ground tired and tied by what seemed to be the doppelganger who went on an orphan rampage killing. The ropes were seemingly tied poorly and in a rush resulting in a quick release from them. It seemed that I was in a cavern again, similar to the one before. I crawled to the wet puddle showing off its glowing reflection. I stared into the puddle intently, seeing any reflection to indicate who I was. Me. Exactly the same before, realizing I was in the same cavern even!
    I saw all of my allies in that golden room with the aftermath of my doppelganger, a hill giant and some dead orphans. I needed to tell them of the murderous doppelganger without being brutally murdered over again. I decided to approach the situation like any logical person.
    "HEY GUYS I'M ALIVE I WAS TIED UP AND DITCHED BY MY A DOPPELGANGER WIZARD AND NOT AN ORPHAN KILLING MACHINE, THAT WAS MY DOPPELGANGER WHO WAS AN ORPHAN TERMINATOR BUT I'M NOT ONE OKAY SO DON'T KILL ME PLEASE!"
    This speech was surprisingly effective as they shrugged their shoulders and continued to fight the hill giant. The half-orc wizard stood by me distrusting me and inspecting me with his sword. However, this was no regular sword... It was a talking sword! Ted, was his name and he said I was the real Mordecai, speaking the truth and not your average orphan rampage killer. The other wizard shoved some potions that were of brown colour. He told me to drink them since I was parched. I was actually really thirsty at this point and started chugging both of them for the anticipation of hydration, oh man I did not expect what would happen next.
    My stomach was the first thing to warn me of oncoming poison. It contracted to an insane amount causing massive pain already making me fall to the ground vomiting and my body in a mass panic started to excrete out of every single orifice. My tongue was a battlefield long inhabitable and brown, permanently. I layed in a prone position seeing the wizard's eyes of psychopathy and no mercy. He pulled out even more potions of horrendous torture, pain and humiliation. Please, no more. I fought as hard as I could and at least stopped the mad man from feeding more potions. I may have won the battle, but he won the war as I could no longer cope with life and decided to pass out.

No comments:

Post a Comment